Loboto 3 is an independent development team focused on creating games inspired by PlayStation-era titles. The team develops projects on their own exclusive game engine, Squeeze Bomb. One of the team's projects is a version of Resident Evil Survivor inspired by classic Resident Evil gameplay, titled "Resident Evil: Behind the Mask". Another project in development—"Resident Evil: Hazardous Battle"—is a battle game set in the mansion, featuring the members of S.T.A.R.S. Alpha and Bravo teams.
In 2015, Loboto 3 partnered with Team IGAS and development on the restoration project was carried over to the Squeeze Bomb engine. Their first demo of project featured the new minigame, Battle Coliseum.
Team member Gemini's YouTube channel features development footage for Loboto 3's various projects.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The-horror.com, Resident Evil: Behind the Mask [+Hazardous Battle] (forum thread), (Retrieved 5-19-2016).
- ↑ Appleofeden.de-doc.com, Who We Are (Retrieved 5-19-2016).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Patreon.com, Loboto 3 (Retrieved 5-19-2016).
- ↑ Appleofeden.de-doc.com, Resident Evil: Behind the Mask (Retrieved 5-19-2016).
- ↑ Appleofeden.de-doc.com, Resident Evil: Hazardous Battle (Retrieved 5-20-2016).
- ↑ YouTube.com, Resident Evil 2 Prototype (1.5) / Porting tech demo
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Appleofeden.de-doc.com, Resident Evil 2 Prototype (1.5) (Retrieved 5-20-2016).